No available exam types?

I’ve been a member of JudgeApps for a long time but am returning after the creation of Judge Foundry. When I look at the exams page, it doesn’t list any exams available to me. It does show my past exams, though all the links are broken. Am I missing something? For the record, this is what I see.

Hi Justin, welcome back to JudgeApps.

As to your first question, I see that you are currently a Level 1 with Judge Foundry. Given that, at this time it is correct and intended that there are no exams that you can create for yourself. Some of the older exams you may have been familiar with, like Rules Practice or Policy Practice, have been retired for now; they may return in the future. You would be eligible to take Judge Foundry’s Level 2 exam, but you would need a Judge Foundry L3+ judge to create it for you (as one of the last steps in the Level 2 advancement process); this is why it does not appear in the list of “available” types.

As to your second question, you should still be able to click on an ID number (like “2778” in the screenshot you posted) to view the record of the exam. I am not able to reproduce the behavior of these links being broken. If you’re able to provide more details about that, I’m happy to help out further!

Hrm, that’s interesting, those ID links are working now. Before, they took me to pages that said they didn’t exist.

For the rest, I was trying to determine whether or not the lack of exams was intended using the various blog links in the site header, though I suppose those are still out of date which is understandable. Is there a better place to go to read about current functionality and plans? Are there plans to bring back the L2 practice exams? Perhaps that question has already been answered elsewhere

Additionally, how do we create Murders at Karlov Manor update quizzes? Are we supposed to contact an L2 to generate them for us?