Linked Judge Academy Account

I signed up for a Judge Academy account and linked the two accounts, but I still show as historic.

It may take some time before your certifying body is updated to show as Judge Academy. I will provide updates on this when I’m able.

Is there any way for people to force an update on their account? I have a friend who certified under Judge Academy a couple of days ago, but is still listed as uncertified in JudgeApps.

This is supposed to have been working at launch. Judge Academy is simply not providing the updates as expected, except for a small number of users who signed up very early, for whom it worked. Paul, have they given any update on why they have stopped providing those level updates?

I have a meeting scheduled with Judge Academy to work out these kinks. Rest assured that folks who’ve registered with Judge Academy will have their correct data showing up on Apps, hopefully sooner rather than later. :slight_smile:

Good morning,

I am in the same boat. I certified on 14 October and still am showing as un-certified in JudgeApps.
I tried the help link to request a level update and received the error that it could not locate my regional coordinator to process the request.

Judge Academy performed a data synchronization for all linked JudgeApps accounts on Friday, October 18. This should have set your certifying body on JudgeApps to Judge Academy.

(Many users’ certifying body was correctly updated at the time they enrolled in Judge Academy, but not all. The synchronization procedure on October 18 was meant to capture anyone who was missing.)

If your certifying body or level is not correct on JudgeApps, please contact Judge Academy so they can re-sync.

1 Like

Jacob, are you certain that your DCI# is the same on both JudgeApps and Judge Academy? That is one possible source of the problem.

I tried the help link to request a level update and received the error that it could not locate my regional coordinator to process the request.

I will look into updating this help message. Since you’re in a region supported by Judge Academy, you no longer have a regional coordinator – you instead have a Community Consultant, so you should contact them through Judge Academy channels.

Paul,

Yes, double checked on both sites. Same DCI number on both.

Snip%201 ![Snip%202|553x500]

The website proper has not updated me to a level 1 judge despite certifying as level 1 judge as of 11/27/19. I attempted to email and the judgeapps and it informed of an error stating it could not locate my region or the region coordinator.

Here is a screen shot of my profile from Judge Academy:

Is there any way I can fix it or can it be fixed?