Level 2 exam bug

Recently i had a chance to take Level 2 Practice exam.
Succesfully answered 24 questions from 25 i finaly reach last question, and half of it’s text was closed by pop-up window (language options). I have nothing to do except to copy a paragraph with hidden part, paste in text editor (open office Writer if it matters) read it, and trying to answer final question.
When i return to my exam window the welcome window awaited me with login and pass emty. I logged-in in two seconds and what did i found? “Your pass score is 0%”
None of my answers was accepted, nothing.
It may be not so critical, if i’m not going to pass lvl2 exam this sunday at judge conference. We have no lvl3 judge in our whole region or any lvl2 judge capable to certify to lvl2.

I’m glad to just one thing - nobody of you heard how many mmm… emotional words and expressions i say at that time.
I hope it will not be a technical or programming miracle to make language pop-up window a “dissapear” option.
Also it would be just great that site will not log out automatically during exam, and it would be just great to add 5 or 10 minutes.:slight_smile: (foreign judges may be not so familar with English, but when you get 19 perctent in Russian and 81 in English it’s realy pain to my eyes (if it will be 100% Russian all the same, because i allways prefer original text)
If time is running out, why all answers just cleaned up? Is it fair? I don’t think so.

exam id 96348
Guys, i realy realy upset and broke. I have no words to express what if feel. Such accidents must not happen.

PS. sorry for bad english