403 error after moving a question to an exam you can't edit

I moved Q1534 from the L3B to Rules Practice, and received an error 403. I think I moved successfully, but have no way to verify it.

Expected behavior is a message saying that this question is on an exam for which you’re not an admin, or some other confirmation that the question was moved successfully.

If you can’t edit questions on the Rules Practice, then you probably shouldn’t be able to move questions to it. The issue is that Rules Practice “accepts suggestions”, and when someone offers a suggestion, only that person can see it (and even then, only until it is accepted). You can’t see that question anymore because the “creator” of that question is me, from when I imported everything.

So probably I’ll just make it impossible to do that.

Yeah, I think generally being able to dump questions on exams that you can’t edit is a bad thing - I’d rather not have other people dumping questions into the advancement exams.

That said, there probably should be a way for exam owners to move questions downstream into lower-level exam pools, or at least into the practice pools. For example, Q1340 has been answered correctly 38/38 times; it’s probably a candidate to move into the L2P or Policy Practice pool. While we can just abandon-and-resubmit a question, that’s a little clunkier than just moving them.